[ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg
Restricted Item Redemption - Pets - Printable Version

+- [ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg (https://novus-rpg.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Item Redemptions (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Thread: Restricted Item Redemption - Pets (/showthread.php?tid=5518)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Pets - Elain - 11-05-2021

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Elain
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Pets. I cannot include the Pet in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Pet. I may purchase a maximum of three pets for any one character. If I am found writing my character with a Pet other than the ones described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Briallu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Elain - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Pets - Savannah - 01-22-2022

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Savannah
-- If no: ----

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Pets. I cannot include the Pet in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Pet. I may purchase a maximum of three pets for any one character. If I am found writing my character with a Pet other than the ones described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Savannah - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Pets - Soren Avelaine - 04-09-2022

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Soren Avelaine
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? NO
-- If no: Free pet item for Advent 2021, Day 16 prize.

Agreement

Signed: Briallu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Soren Avelaine - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Pets - Caelum - 06-02-2022

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Caelum
-- If no: --

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Pets - Caelum - 06-02-2022

Redeeming Pet

Information [For the second kitten]
Character gaining Pet: @Caelum
-- If no: --

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.