[ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg
Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Printable Version

+- [ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg (https://novus-rpg.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Item Redemptions (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Thread: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds (/showthread.php?tid=2858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Uzuri - 08-04-2019

Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Uzuri
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? YES
-- If no: --
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes please <3
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? sweet, fairly shy, and very protective
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? past <3
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? no preference
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? no preference

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@choasy / @Uzuri - Realistic Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with her Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found Here!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Aspara - 08-12-2019

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Aspara
Type of Bonded: Original
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? YES
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES - we are going to do a thread for it
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Fiercely protective and loyal. Highly sarcastic.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Arma Mountains
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? The twin's magical adventure :3

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Rae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Rae / @Aspara - Fantasy Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with her Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Once this quest is complete please notify staff.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Kibou - 08-21-2019

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Kibou
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: Easter Egg hunt

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? She's curious, kind, loyal, treats everyone as family.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Somewhere in Night Court
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? Kibou is going to meet his bonded shortly after his birth. It will be almost as if his bonded and him were drawn together. I can see her stalking Katniss as she labors and then when Kibou is born, she pretty much just attaches herself instantly to him.

Agreement

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Kibou - Realistic Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is pending and you will be notified as soon as it becomes available.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Pravda - 08-28-2019

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Pravda
Type of Bonded: Original species? 
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? NO
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Free member joining thing? o: 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES? 
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Prigovora’s personality is a complicated manifestation of an ultimate predator. There is a certain amount of hubris associated with an apex male; he is clever, assertive, and aggressive. Prigovora is powerful, aware of it, and enjoys cruelty not for the sheer sake of being cruel: but in the same way a cat, when bored, will toy with live prey. He is apathetic to suffering, even his own, and lacks any semblance of compassion. Prigovora is the epitome of the most fearsome aspects of nature; merciless, intelligent, resilient, and competitive. Prigovora’s life is consumed by being the best, and only the best; and by being Pravda’s hammer of judgement. He loves nothing, but if he were to love anything, it would be Pravda: and he would love him with the fearsome joy that exists, equally, in nature, within shared bloodlines. 

-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? NONE really 
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? None really! Although Pravda has been searching for him a while, and Prigovora is reincarnated from another land. I kind of imagine he just hatched somewhere and has been doing crazy fantasy dinosaur things. 

Agreement

Signed: Syndicate 

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @pravda - Fantasy Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is pending and you will be notified as soon as it becomes available.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Marisol - 09-14-2019

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Marisol
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yep!
-- If no:
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes!
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Highly anxious, clingy, very snuggly. Anselm is duty-oriented, responsible and intelligent and adores Marisol to a fault, serving as her friend and advisor both.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere in Terrastella is good!
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? Flexible! I'd love for Mari to meet him as a youngster (doesn't have to be just a pup though) and maybe she can rescue him from something?

Agreement

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@RB / @Marisol - Realistic Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with her Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest was written by @Chaosy and can be found here!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Below Zero - 10-09-2019

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Below Zero
Type of Bonded: Original Species
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Prize in Relic Contest

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Very proud, attention grabbing. Can't stand walking on the ground on her own. Very proud and prissy. Spoiled.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? No Preference <3 But would like to mention she hails directly from Bel's species' Home Planet, and is an Alien.

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Below Zero - Fantasy Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with her Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member is writing own quest.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Jahin - 10-29-2019

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Jahin
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes please
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Mysterious, charming, playful, exuberant, flirtatious, petty
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere in Solterra
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? No request other than Jahin encountering Sahar while she is hatching

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @jahin - Realistic Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest can be found HERE. Exp pending reply.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Sveirja - 12-21-2019

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Sveirja
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: Free Restricted Item (first character)

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? N/A
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A

Agreement

Signed: Ozone

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Ozone / @Sveirja - Realistic Bonded approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with her Bonded. This quest option for this interactive item was declined.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Anubis - 01-05-2020

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Anubis
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No -- Free Redemption Item!

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Egyptian Mau named Bastet, after the Goddess. Green Eyes and very sus[picious of new people, but protective of Anubis because suffers from moonblindness
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Staff Choice!
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? Staff Choice!

Agreement

Signed: VIXEN

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Vixen / @Anubis - Realistic Bonded approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance! You may begin RP'ing your character with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is in progress, we will let you know when it becomes available!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - Jocasta - 01-19-2020

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @jocasta
Type of Bonded: Off-shoot of a smilodon, hopefully making it fantasy made sense
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: n/a
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? n/a
Agreement

Signed: Kay

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @jocasta - Fantasy Bonded approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance! You may begin RP'ing your character with her Bonded. This quest option for this interactive item was declined.